STANLEY MEASURING TAPE 5MX19MM (30696/36194)
Tylon coated blade
Shock-resistant case which will withstand shocks and knocks.
Ergonomically cushioned grip.
Features and Benefits:
• Compact, bi-material Tylon case for comfort and ease of use
• Metric and Imperial scales for easy, flexible measuring
• Positive blade lock holds the blade in place securely
• Belt clip for ease of storage and comfortable carrying
• Class II accuracy, suitable for the majority of professionals, providing a reassuring +/-0,5mm error tolerance at 1m.
• Highly dust-resistant spring return mechanism designed for hassle-free, long-life operation
• Ergonomically designed cushioned and rubberised grip for the comfort of use
• Tylon™ blade coating gives greater durability and increased wear resistance than lacquer
• Guaranteed high corrosion resistance for hassle-free indoor and outdoor operation
• Matt finish blade reduces glare and reflections for easy reading
• Self-adjusting, 3-rivet, true-zero end hook automatically moves to compensate for accurate inside and outside measurements