DIAMOND ED-CD CARD LEVEL
- Horizontal, vertical, gradient measurement by various work.
Sensitivity / Accuracy :
- Sensitivity is the gradient when bubbles move.
- Accuracy is a variation within the range of “0° ± accuracy”.
Sensitivity : 0.5mm/m = 0.0286°
Accuracy : ±2.5mm/m = Within ± 0.1432°
- Horizontal, vertical, gradient, 45°, 60° measurable
- With scale (transactions and non-certification)
- Acrylic resin
- Various angles and gradients can be measured.
- It is with a convenient scale.
- It is convenient for carrying.
3 in stock