SAKURA SOLID MARKER
- Temperature range: 200°C – ca. -10°C.
- Writes immediately after the cap is removed.
- There is no slipping, squealing or squeaking. You can use the entire tube of paint for extra economy.
- Dries permanently within 5-7 minutes after marking.
- Marker won’t dry even if left uncapped for 30-60 minutes.
- Mismarks can be removed with alcohol.
- Fade-proof (except fluorescent colors) and waterproof.
- No brushes or solvents necessary. Marking can be done with one hand at any angle. Nonflammable and completely safe.
- Writes even upside down.
- Will not smear or permeate paper.
- Available in white and 7 regular colors plus 3 fluorescent colors to meet all kinds of marking needs.
Industrial, architectural and business uses:
- Checking and marking on iron, steel, wood, vinyl, glass, rubber, leather and paper.
- Checking and marking on architectural and industrial materials.
- Marking and writing names on outdoor furnishings.
- Retouching scrapes and worn portions or where paint has flaked off (cars, galvanized sheet iron, housing materials, sashes board gates, fences, etc.).
- Marking holes to be drilled for bolts.
- Writing on tires and wheels, etc.
Suitable for writing on nameplates, hard hats, sporting goods, flowerpots, beach balls, tire tubes, toys, games… an endless variety of household applications!