DIAMOND ED-15TLMR TRENDY LEVEL
Sensitivity / Accuracy :
- Sensitivity is the gradient when bubbles move.
- Accuracy is a variation within the range of “0° ± accuracy”.
Sensitivity : 0.5mm/m = 0.0286°
Accuracy : ±2.5mm/m = Within ± 0.1432°
- It is used for measurement of horizontal and vertical by doing work such as do-it-yourself carpentry for construction, civil engineering, plumbing, installation of electric blunt equipment etc.
- Aluminium alloy extruded material curing treatment
- Fluorescent colour ABS resin cover
- 4-line acrylic bubble tube
- With 1 magnet
- It is very convenient for construction of a steel construction plant with a strong magnet.
- With 45° attachment, it is very convenient to judge method gradient.
- With V grooved on measurement reference surface, pipe etc. can be measured.
1 in stock