3M SCOTCH BRITE 7447
Scotch-Brite™ Hand Pads 7447
- The Scotch-Brite™ 7447 are general purpose hand pads that combine flexibility with an effective cutting action with precise hand control.
- The 7447 handpads use aluminum oxide which cuts fast and fine, leaving a smooth finish on the surface.
- These Scotch-Brite™ Multiflex sheets are a great replacement for steel wool, whilst eliminating contaminants.
- Unlike steel wool, it won’t disintegrate, rust after use or create fine metal splinters.
Features and Benefits
- Get a superior alternative to steel wool, wire brushes, sandpaper, and other nonwoven products for cleaning or finishing tasks
- Features fine grade aluminium oxide abrasive for cleaning, finishing, graining and denibbing
- Suitable for use on wood, metal, plastics, ceramics, porcelain, glass, rubber, or composites
- Reusable pad resists tearing, splintering, shredding, loading and will never rust, providing a long, useful life
- Can be folded, stacked, or rolled for effective cleaning or conditioning on flat, irregular, or contoured surfaces
- The Scotch-Brite hand pad 7447 offers flexibility, effective cutting action and precise hand control to accomplish cleaning, or produce fine finishing results.
- Made from fine grade aluminium oxide abrasives to cut fast and fine.
- Scotch-Brite hand pads do not shred during use or leave fine metal splinters.
- Suitable for use with water or solvents and rinse clean for reuse.